Home Networking Course for Beginners
What you will learn in this Course?
Across eight distinct course chapters, you’ll learn all about:
- How Home Network works: You'll gain a deep perspective on how home networks work and the importance of having a reliable network backbone for your home.
- Mastering the technical stuff: I'll help you with all the technical setup and know-how required to hit the ground like understanding the gear, how to put everything together, the different router settings and what they mean
- Securing your Home Network: I'll teach you how to establish tight security for your home network and enable encryption on your router. The importance of having the router firmware up to date
- Routing Fundamentals: Mastering the fundamentals of NAT, DHCP, Port forwarding, DNS Servers and how to set up and use them
Who is this course for?
Home Networking for Beginners is designed for people who are serious about their home networks and looking to build their home network backbone that is secure, scalable and reliable. I’m excited to help you design your home network that will seamlessly support all the devices in your home now as well as all the devices that you will be adding in the future
Home Networking doesn't have to be hard
Stop thinking about starting a home networking project and get started today. This course will hold your hand through all the hard parts, including setting up your home network, learning all the networking intricacies and implementing them in your home network. Build an ultimate home network that you will be proud of.
What's in the course:
A Step-By-Step Course to understand and build a Secure, Scalable and Reliable Home Network. (8 chapters, 45 minutes of high-quality HD Videos)
- Understanding the Networking Gear
- Home Network Setup
- Router Security
- Change DNS Server
- Network Address Translation
- Optimizing WiFi Network
- Port Forwarding
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access to the course?
You will have one-year full access to the course.
What equipment/tools will I need to complete the course?
At the beginning of the course, you will only need a computer and an email account. We will walk you through your options for setting up your home network
What do I do if I need help?
If you have a question related to this course, email [email protected] Thanks!
How long is the course?
Plan to take about one week to complete the course. There are 8 videos totaling over 45 minutes of content. Most videos are 5–10 minutes long, with the shortest video around 1 minute and the longest about 10 minutes.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
Oh no! We don't want that! We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the course for any reason, let us know and we will refund your payment within 30 days. We would appreciate notification within the first 30 days of the course.
Take the first step now
Enjoy great content like this and a lot more !
Signup for a free account to write a post / comment / upvote posts. Its simple and takes less than 5 seconds